How to pay
You can top up the WSM e-wallet with the help of UZKART-EMV" system cards without leaving your home through your personal account (for registered users of the UZKART-EMV" system)." "The UZCARD EMV cardholder must be registered with SMS-informing services. Tariffs and sign-in options are determined by the issuing bank.
For more information regarding activation of "Log-in to your personal account" service for UZCARD EMV cardholders, please visit this page (http://uzkart.uz/derzhatelyam/kak-zaregistrirovatsya-na-sayte-my-uzkart-uz/).
You can also top up your WSM e-wallet through bank branches throughout the Republic of Uzbekistan. Bank details and a template for topping up the e-wallet you can find here.
Payment for services
You can make payment for services with positive balance on your e-wallet. To do this you are required the following:
1. Go to the website https://websum.uz/
2. Log-in to your personal account
3. Pick up the service required (The list of services should be in your personal account by categories without any link, which is equally applicable to the new site)
4. Fill in the fields of the payment module - the number of the phone payable, login, personal account, etc. and indicate the amount of payment. Click "pay" button.
5. Afterwards, you are required to confirm the information provided in each field and then confirm the payment.
6. Following confirmation, the service is considered paid, an amount of payment will be withdrawn from the e-wallet, and an e-cheque will be sent to the e-mail specified upon registration.
What can you pay via WSM
- DATA CENTER
- MOBILE PHONES
- PIN CODES
- THE INTERNET
- CABEL TV
- THE SHOPS
- WEB RESOURCES
You can withdraw the WSM accounting units by transferring the WSM balance to another WSM users e-wallet (this service is only available to verified individuals).
Debiting (de-issue) of the WSM balance from e-wallet, by transferring money in sums to one of the following accounts according to the bank details specified in the WSM withdrawal request:
a) to the account of the e-wallet holder in the bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan (for individuals);
b) to the Users bank card (for individuals).
ATTENTION! Top up of e-wallet and balance withdrawal of WSM and cashing in the company office is not allowed and is strictly prohibited.
WSM withdrawal instructions
- The withdrawal of the WSM balance is carried out at the request of the e-wallet holder;
- The application for withdrawal of the WSM balance have to be filled out in the user personal account in section "Withdrawal of WSM accounting units";
- The user must select the withdrawal option and apply for the withdrawal of the WSM balance by filling out the form;
- The withdrawal of the WSM balance by the payment system "WEBSUM" is carried out within 5 (five) banking days, from the date the holder submits the Application for withdrawal.